The Lodge at Montrose
Tucked away from the big city life, Montrose, Colorado, is a beautiful small town surrounded by some of Colorado’s most enchanting landscapes. Residents can experience Black Canyon beauty and majestic San Juan mountain surroundings as they participate in one of our community’s many activities and events designed to connect and promote an active lifestyle.
Our community will focus on providing residents and guests with the opportunity to experience an improved quality of life through personalized services, hospitality, and an unmatched level of care. Our dining services will be full of favorite dishes and the mealtime experience of residents’ choosing. From chef-prepared menu options to small plates and casual fare options, you will enjoy the opportunity to eat well at The Lodge!
The Lodge at Montrose will also feature:
- Beautiful Open Floor Plans and Common areas, including Library and Game Rooms
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Dining Options
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Complimentary Transportation to Medical Appointments
- On-Site Salon, Spa and Massage Services
- Wellness Director on Staff
- Rehabilitation Therapies – Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Basic Cable TV and Utilities
Beyond our care and community, the city of Montrose is home to over 25 developed parks, miles of hiking and biking trails, museums, art and hosts a variety of events that promote and create a sense of community.
Our care team at The Lodge at Montrose would love to learn more about you or your family member. Contact us today! The Lodge at Montrose is managed by WellAge Senior Living, a respected Colorado company.